A leading water drainage contractor is seeking enthusiastic and customer focused HGV Class 2 Tanker Drivers to help support its wastewater solutions team based in Slough, over the busy winter months and beyond.
You will be delivering solutions to flood, waste-water and drainage problems.
Due to its emergency nature, this role will suite flexible Water Tanker drivers interested in the earning potential offered by working additional hours outside HGV driver hour restrictions.
- Day Rate: £18 per hour
- Night Rate: £19 per hour
- PAYE drivers only
- 6:00am or 18:00pm start times available
- 4 on 4 off Rota with overtime available
- 8 hours minimum guaranteed
- No ADR Required
- Full PPE clothing and mobile phone provided
- Training and Induction provided
To be considered for the role you must have a flexible nature, be customer friendly and offer the following.
- A minimum of 12 months HGV Class 1or 2 driver experience in the UK ( preferred but not essential)
- Hold a valid UK CPC and Tachograph Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your license with no major endorsements
- Be available at short notice for induction and employment
- No water tanker driver experienced required as training will be provided.
If you are interested call Surecall on 020 8441 332 quoting Water “Tanker Driver” or apply on line.