HGV Class 1 Driver – Luton – £20 to £22 per hour
A leading fruit distribution company is seeking HGV Class 1 Drivers to operate out of its Luton depot.
You will be collecting consignments of fruit from port and then bringing them back to Luton for ripening.
- On going “trunking” work delivering from depot to depot, there are no store deliveries
- AM & PM, weekend shifts currently available
Benefits – What we can offer you.
- Monday to Friday – £20 per hour
- Saturday-£21 per hour & Sunday £22 per hour
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift but realistically most shifts average 10 to 12 hours
- Holiday pay included in the hourly rates stated.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top logistics company doing regular on going HGV1 work weekly, 5 to 6 days per week.
What we require from you
- Valid Full UK License
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digi Card
- Minimum 6 to 12 months experience in the UK on either HGV1/HGV2.
- No more than 6 penalty points on your license and no major endorsements
- Good communication skills
To apply call 0208 441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre located in Potters Bar, at 94 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.