HGV 1 Driver
Britain’s premium mail and parcel delivery company is seeking the services of high-volume experienced HGV Class 1 drivers. HGV Class 1 Drivers will be expected to undertake trunking work from the company’s Greenford, Park Royal, Heathrow, and Hatfield depots, starting now and running all the way through to early 2023. Ongoing work at either of these sites is available.
It’s a very pleasant HGV Class 1 Driver role with minimal manual work and entails the following;
- Ongoing trunkingwork delivering from depot to depot, there are no store deliveries
- You will be required to push/pull cages of mail on and off the trailer.
- You will be expected to undertake daily vehicle checks depot to depot
- There are a variety of shift patterns available, both night and day.
- A rota based on any 5 out of 7 days.
- Immediate start
To be considered for the role you must be able to offer the following;
- Minimum 18 months of HGV Class 1 driver experience in the UK
- Have a valid CPC and Tachograph Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your license with no major endorsements
- Good English and communication skills
- You must have a professional and pleasant personality as you will be working for a premium brand client
- You must be efficient and reliable as you will be working against strict guidelines.
- PAYE drivers only
- Great rates starting from £21 to £26/h
- Guaranteed a minimum of 7.5 hours a shift (longer hours available)
- £200 bonus on completion of 20 shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top mail and parcel company doing full-time HGV Class 1 Driver trunking work.
To apply call Costi on 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration center in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.
HGV Class 1 Driver/ HGV Driver Class 1/Class 1 Driver/HGV 1/LGV 1/C+E