HGV Class 1 Work – ONGOING WORK
Our client is looking for reliable Class 1 Drivers that are IPAF Certified for a family-owned Haulage company based in Iver.
- Transporting Plant hire units such as excavators, telehandlers and miscellaneous units.
- Ensure all loads are safe and secure.
- Checking and completing paperwork.
- Weekly Pay!
- Weekday shifts with AM starts.
- Immediate start!!
- Monday to Friday = £20.50/hour
- Minimum 8 hour guaranteed.
What we require from you:
- Minimum three years’ experience with HGV/Low loader trailers.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Fantastic Timekeeping.
- Valid Full UK License.
- Valid UK CPC Card.
- Valid UK Digi Card.
- Valid IPAF Certificate
No more than 6 penalty points on your license and no major endorsements!
If you are interested, please contact Anthea/Adonai on 02084413323 or apply to this job advert.