CEFM Health & Safety Manager
The requested qualifications:
- NEBOSH National Certificate or equivalent.
- Educated to master’s degree level or equivalent substantial experience in H&S
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications or equivalent of professional experience.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Substantial relevant experience of working in a health and safety role at a large or complex organisation.
- Delivery of health and safety training
- Have undertaken incident investigations, risk assessments and workplace inspections.
- Writing reports and providing advice on Health & Safety issues to staff and managers
- Policy/guidance writing.