Environmental Policy Statement
Surecall Recruitment Services Ltd recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods.
Tony Elia, Director, is responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness.
- Minimise the use of paper in the office by using electronic systems
- Encourage printing when essential to be double sided.
- Reduce paper marketing wastage.
Energy and water
We will seek to:
- Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Switch of lights, ventilation, and electrical equipment when not in use.
- Use energy saving light bulbs where possible
- Repair all leaks and drainage systems as soon as possible
- Evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
- Evaluate if renting or sharing is an option before purchasing equipment
- Evaluate if supplies can be recycled.
- Reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only. (Client visits acceptable)
- Promote the use of travel alternatives such as email or video/phone conferencing where possible, (only if the same positive business result can be achieved using this method).
- Promote the use of non-motorised transport where possible, alternatively walking, cycling and car sharing to meetings/work.