An international supplier logistics company is seeking the services of an experienced warehouse operative to join its on site team located in Birmingham B32 3DB.
You will be undertaking general warehouse duties including the reciept and completion of orders – load, pack,wrap,label,ship – keep a clean and safe working environment at all times, comply to all quality service standards, rules and regulations. Be available to provide competent warehouse duties at all times.
This role is offered to you as temporary with the option to become permanent after 10 weeks.
Pay and Hours
- Pay – £10.68 per hour
- Hours – Monday to Thursday – 7:30am to 4:45pm, Friday -7:30am to 4:30pm
You must have a positive and helpful attitude and previous warehouse experience.
You will also need to offer the following.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- A current UK driving license, no more than 6 penalty points
- Current forklift licence desirable but not essential
- DBS checks will be required prior to employment
If you are interested in the role call Rebecca or Anthony on 020 8441 3323 or apply on line with an up to date CV