An international supplier logistics company is seeking the services of an experienced on site envoy or warehouse operative to join its on site team located near Gaydon, Warwickshire.
The Gaydon site is the home of one of the UK’s most prestigious car brands.
You will be working within the parts storage area and manufacturing lines, undertaking a number of roles including loading and unloading pallets , decanting parts deliveries and distributing parts on to production line tracks. Some heavy lifting and forklift driving may be involved too and you will be expected to offer problem solving support to production line staff.
This role is offered to you as permanent
Pay , Hours and Holidays
- Pay – £26,000 to £28,000 per annum
- Hours – Monday to Thursday – 7:30am to 4:45pm, Friday -7:30am to 4:30pm
- Holidays – 20 days plus bank holidays but 15 days must be taken during the traditional factory closure dates which include Easter, 1st week of July and last week of August.
You must have a positive and helpful attitude and also offer some of the following.
- Competence with Excel and other Microsoft programs.
- Knowledge of fasteners and fixing advantageous, but not essential
- A current UK driving license, no more than 6 penalty points
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license desirable but not essential
- DBS check prior to taking on employment will be required
If you are interested in the role call Rebecca or Anthony on 020 8441 3323 or apply on line with an up to date CV