A leading warehousing and distribution company is seeking the services of an experienced Warehouse Manager to operate out of its state of the art storage facility in Harlow.
You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of products.
To ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
Pay and shifts
- £35,000 per annum plus benefits
- 8am to 6pm – Monday to Friday
- 8am to 12pm Saturday (every other week)
- Proven warehouse management experience
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- To manage process/protocols relating to the warehouse infrastructure. For example building or forklift repairs etc
- Experience of using warehouse management software and data bases
- Leadership and people management skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for health and safety regulations and BRC Knowledge and support.
- Good financial and budget management
We are keen to fill this role quickly therefore if you are interested initially apply on line with an up to date CV.