Are you interested in working within the Film or TV Industry ? Are you good at maintaining lighting equipment ? If you are, then this could be the job for you ?
A leading film and stage lighting supplier is seeking the services of an enthusiastic Warehouse Operative and Technician to join a close-knit team working under the direction of the Warehouse & Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for,
- Testing, cleaning, and de-prepping of rental equipment
- Picking and preparation of new orders ready for dispatch
- Loading & unloading of vehicles.
- Recording stock movement in the stock control system
- Reporting damages and faulty equipment
- General equipment maintenance
- PAT Testing
- Keeping the warehouse space tidy.
Benefits and shift times
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30am to 5:30pm (circa 8 hour shift)
- Monday to Friday – £13 per hour
- Saturdays – £14 per hour
- Sundays and Public/Bank holidays – £15 per hour
- Free Parking
To be considered for the role you must be able to offer the following
- A good working knowledge of electrical equipment
- Willingness to learn & ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Good communications skills including fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Be physically fit and able to lift 20 kg unassisted.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Able to coil a cable perfectly.
- Full UK driver’s licence
Nice to have but not essential skills
- Currently working within the TV, film lighting, and audio-visual industry
- Awareness of LED lighting applications
- Knowledge of lighting control; DMX, Art-net, sACN
- Forklift / Reach truck licence
If you are interested apply on line with an up to date CV