Territory Sales Manager
A well-established and London based distributor of wholesale food products is seeking the services of an experienced Territory Sales Manager to help deliver its strategic sales growth plans.
This is very much a field-based role where you will be responsible for managing existing and new Food Industry accounts in a manner which fulfils the revenue and sales growth opportunity they offer.
You will be targeted primarily on maintaining existing account sales and growing the potential sales gains offered by new accounts.
* £50,000 to £75,000 per annum plus commission
* Location – primarily field based with occasional visit to the London HQ
* Flexible – you just need to ensure that business targets are met.
* Meeting and exceeding sales targets which in turn make a significant contribution to revenue and profit targets.
* Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers and implementing plans to ensure that they meet their full sales potential.
* Winning new clients and identifying/exploiting the new business opportunities they can offer.
* Food industry or service experience preferably with a catering butchery business or meat and poultry supplier.
* Excellent career experience as a Field Sales Executive, Account Manager or Cold Caller.
* Enthusiastic approach to sales and customer service
* A passion for food and learning about food products and solutions.
* Bags of enthusiasm
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Comfortable dealing with local small businesses to large corporate companies.
If you are interested in the role, please apply on line with an up to date CV demonstrating your sales experience and suitability for the role to date.