Stock Inventory Associate
An international supplier logistics company is seeking the services of an experienced Stock Inventory Associate to join its on site team located in Birmingham B32 3DB.
You will join our our inventory management team and undertake activities such as tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining inventory systems. You will help increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
This role is offered to you as temporary
Pay and Hours
- Pay – £12 per hour
- Hours – Monday to Thursday – 7:30am to 4:45pm, Friday -7:30am to 4:30pm
You must have a positive and helpful attitude and also offer some of the following.
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- DBS check prior to taking on employment will be required
If you are interested in the role call Rebecca or Anthony on 020 8441 3323 or apply on line with an up to date CV