HGV Class 1 Driver – to £22 per hour – Park Royal
- On going “trunking” work delivering from depot to depot, there are no store deliveries
- You will be required to push/pull cages of mail on and off the trailer.
- You will be expected to undertake daily vehicle checks depot to depot
- There are a variety of shift patters available.
- Start early October 2020
- Minimum 18 months HGV Class 1 driver experience in the UK
- Have a valid CPC and Tachograph Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your license with no major endorsements
- Good English and communication skills
- You must have a professional and pleasant personality as you will be working for a premium brand client
- You must be efficient and reliable as you will be working against strict guidelines.
- “Ltd Only” HGV Class 1 Drivers accepted
Although you will be expected to be flexible, for HGV Class 1 Drivers there will be a variety of shift patterns available . Other benefits include;
- Flexible days, afternoons and nights.
- A rota based on any 5 out of 7 days.
- Guaranteed minimum 10 hours a shift.
- up to £22 per hour
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top mail and parcel company doing full time HGV Class 1 Driver trunking work.
To apply call Amanda on 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.
- Refer a Friend – You can also refer a friend for the role and earn £150 after they work 10 shifts – for further information visit www.surecallcruitment.com.
- More job opportunities – visit www.surecallrecruitment.com
- Need CPC Training – visit www.surecalldrivertraining.com or call 01707 935302