HGV Class 1 Driver
A leading company specialising in the hire of specialist vehicles to the TV and Film industry requires experienced HGV Class 1 drivers to join a busy transport team located in Chertsey, Surrey.
Delivering specialist vehicles primarily to TV and Film locations within the UK and Ireland.
The role will include the following;
- Trunking work,
- Moving film sets and dressing rooms in the studio or to different film locations,
- Trailer swap delivery and collection,
- Safe loading
- Accurate paperwork
- Supporting the film teams as and when required
Given the unique nature of the film industry, to be considered for this role you must be an excellent communicator and flexible to its demands. You must be willing to work both days and nights and provide some scope for weekend availability. In return you will find working with this company a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
You must also be able to demonstrate the following,
- At least 12 months HGV Class 1 Driver experience gained on UK Roads
- A valid HGV Class 1 Drivers’ license with no more than 6 points and no major endorsements
- Up to date CPC and Tacho cards.
Rates and Shifts
- £19 per hour – Monday to Saturday
- £21.50 per hour – Sunday and Bank Holidays
- 6 day 2 day off or 5 day 3 day off shifts
- Start times may vary depending on the project
- Minimum 8 hours per shift offered.
To express your interest in the role apply on line.