A blue chip client is looking for experienced HGV Class 1 drivers to operate out of several hubs in the Slough & West London region.
Depot to Depot trunking from the early winter period through to early 2023.
You will be required to participate in the following.
- Ongoing “trunking”work delivering from depot to depot. There are no store deliveries.
- Daily vehicle checks depot to depot.
To be considered for the role you must offer the following.
- A minimum of 18 months HGV Class 1 driver experience in the UK
- Hold a valid UK CPC and Tachograph Card
- Have no more than 6 points on your license with no major endorsements
- Have a professional and pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Must be efficient and reliable as you will be working against strict guidelines.
- Only PAYE drivers will be accepted for this role
- Must be available at short notice for assessment and employment
- Between £23 to £24 per hour
- Variety of shift patterns available, both night and day.
- Five/Six days work available depending on how flexible your availability.
- Guaranteed minimum 7.25 hours a shift.
- Immediate start
To apply call Adonai on 07715524538 or on our landline 020 8441 3323, apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 90 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ