ERP Operator FULL TIME
A leading fresh produce supplier is seeking enthusiastic ERP Operators to join a busy team located near Stevenage in Hertfordshire.
This is a refrigerated warehouse, temperature is 12 degrees.
To ensure the businesses ERP system is completed correctly and efficiently and report any issues/discrepancies to the Team Leaders. Ensure all duties are carried out correctly and efficiently, also enforcing the company’s operational procedures and policies.
- Line process: Responsible for controlling the labelling/production processes
- Labels/Packaging: Responsible for inputting the correct packaging and ensuring the stock is processed and recorded properly.
- ERP: Responsible for maintaining any processing of information within our ERP system (Prophet)
- £9.49 per hour plus £1.15 per hour holiday pay (TOTAL £10.64 per Hour or £127 per 12 hour shift )
- Holiday pay is built up and is paid when holiday is taken.
- Additional 50p per hour night rate premium for hours worked between 11pm and 4am.
- Overtime rates available after 40 hours
- 12 hour shifts – 7 to 7
- AM & PM shifts available
- Sunday to Wednesday and Wednesday to Saturday
To be considered for the role you must be able to offer the following;
- Computer proficiency
- Must have sound administrative skills
- Must have a flexible approach to work
- Good communication skills required
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise
- Motivated and energetic with strong attention to detail
- Must have a good understanding of ERP systems
For more information regarding the role call Rob on 07874 868 248 or apply online.