A leading international fresh food supplier is seeking enthusiastic ERP Operators to join its busy warehouse team located in Stevenage. The role will operate in a chilled environment at approximately 12 degrees.
To ensure the businesses ERP system is completed correctly and efficiently and report any issues/discrepancies to the Team Leaders.
Ensure all duties are carried out correctly and efficiently, also enforcing the company’s operational procedures and policies.
Line process: Responsible for controlling the aspects of labelling/production processes and controls within the company’s existing policies and procedures.
- Labels/Packaging: Responsible for inputting the correct packaging and ensuring the stock is processed and recorded properly in prophet.
- ERP: Responsible for maintaining any processing of information within our ERP system (Prophet)
- Enthusiastic with a “Can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Motivated team player
- Good understanding of ERP systems (Desireable)
- £9.50 to £10.42 per hour plus £1.09 per hour holiday pay
- Holiday pay is built up and is paid when holiday is taken.
- Move to higher rate after training has been completed.
- Overtime rates available after 40 hours
- 12 hour shifts – 7 to 7
- AM & PM shifts available
For more information regarding the role call Oliver on 07874 878 593 or apply online