The London Borough of Camden is seeking experienced PCV Bus Drivers to help transport passengers with complex needs and disabilities to their schools and day centres. The vehicles to be driven will be 16-32 & 52 seater buses.
- You will be driving LB Camden vehicles to and from sites within and outside the Camden area.
- You will be accompanied by a Passenger Assistant to help you to board and alight passengers from the vehicle.
- 3 Month contract with the potential to be extended
Pay & Shift Times
- £18.83 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- 32 Hours per week
- Daily work hours will vary between 7:30am and 5:30pm depending on the route that day
- Passenger comfort and safety
- Plan and deliver journey routes
- Conduct vehicle maintenance and equipment checks
- maintain vehicle cleanliness
- Update data logs
- Full UK PCV Driving License Cat D
- Valid Tacho and CPC Card
- No more than 3 points with no major endorsements
- Basic or enhanced DBS checks will be required prior to starting the role
- Driver Assessments will be required prior to starting the role
To apply call Rebecca or Anthony on 020 8441 3323 or apply on line.