HGV Class 1 Driver – £22 per hour – Hatfield
HGV Class 1 Drivers Required
A blue-chip transport & logistics company is seeking HGV Class 1 Drivers to operate out of its busy hub located in Hatfield.
Delivering dairy products to stores, petrol stations and large retail outlets.
- Multi Drop delivery and trunking.
- Day, Night and Weekend shifts available.
- 2 to 10 deliveries per shift on average.
Benefits – What we can offer you.
- Some excellent hourly rates as follows
- Week Days – £19.50
- Saturday – £21.00
- Sunday – £22.00
- Minimum 10 hours paid per shift with Paid Breaks included
- Excellent take home pay on average between £975 and £1700.
- £150 bonus payment after 15 shifts
- Paid weekly and directly by the agency – no umbrella costs.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a top logistics company doing regular on going HGV1/HGV2 work weekly, 5 to 6 days per week.
What we require from you
- Valid Full UK License
- Valid CPC Card
- Valid Digi Card
- Minimum 12 months experience in the UK on either HGV1/HGV2.
- No more than 6 penalty points on your license and no major endorsements
- Good communication skills
- PAYE only
To apply call 020 8441 3323 or apply online or visit our registration centre in Potters Bar at 94 Darkes Lane, EN6 1AQ.
- Holiday pay included in the hourly rates stated.