We are looking for a payroll office junior to join our office in Potters Bar.
Our payroll is currently outsourced and we are working towards bringing all processes in house so this is a huge opportunity for someone with little experience to start their payroll career and develop their skills.
If you successful you will start as an admin/support for the payroll team with the opportunity to progress into a payroll administrator role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Preparing new starters reports for external payroll company
– Inputting new starters onto different online payroll portals
– Booking shifts from time sheets onto our candidates management system.
– Supporting Payroll Team as and when required
– Monitoring emails and dealing with general requests e.g. reference requests, employment letters etc
No previous experience needed as full training will be given.
Hours 8am-5pm Monday to Wednesday and 8am-5pm/9am-6pm alternate Thursday/Friday
Starting Salary is £21,750 per annum plus paid holiday leave.
If you are interested please forward an up to date CV.